The following video is brought to you courtesy of the Sky News YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.
The 44-year-old passed away at Salisbury District Hospital on 8 July 2018, after being exposed to the nerve agent via a discarded counterfeit perfume bottle.
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more videos: http://www.youtube.com/skynews
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/skynews
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skynews
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skynews
For more content go to http://news.sky.com and download our apps:
Sky News videos are now available in Spanish here/Los video de Sky News están disponibles en español aquí https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzG5BnqHO8oNlrPDW9CYJog”