How to Protect Your Family From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning on Vacation

The following video is brought to you courtesy of the Inside Edition YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.

We’re learning more about the spring break vacation that ended tragically for a family of four inside their rental condominium. Kevin and Amy Sharp and their two children were on a weeklong vacation in Mexico. They were staying at a luxury beachfront condo complex when they were found dead. A just-released autopsy showed the Sharps died from asphyxiation from inhaling toxic gases. Home safety expert Ron Hazelton says there are steps you can take to protect your family when you go on vacation.

Inside Edition

Inside Edition

Leave a Reply

Recent Posts

Trump Supporters: Get Your 2020 'Keep America Great' Shirts Now!

Are you a proud supporter of President Donald Trump?

If so, you’ll want to grab your 2020 re-election shirt now and be the first on your block to show your support for Trump 2020!

These shirts are going fast so click here to check for availability in your area!

-> CHECK AVAILABILITY HERE


More Popular Stuff for Trump Supporters!

MUST SEE: Full Color Trump Presidential Coin (limited!)

Hilarious Pro Trump 'You are Fake News' Tee Shirt!

[Exclusive] Get Your HUGE Trump 2020 Yard or House Flag!

<