The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shared a warning to hunters after a man in Michigan was found to have developed tuberculosis caused by bacteria transmitted from deer carcass.
In a report released this week, the CDC said the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services was notified in 2017 of a 77-year-old man who had tuberculosis caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium bovis or M. bovis.
Your Support of Independent Media Is Appreciated:
Sign UP! https://dlive.tv/DLive?wnt=go_live?ref=dahboo7
If you want to stream, Sign Up! https://dlive.tv/r/refer/streamer?name=dahboo7
Lite Coin- LhHn9LhY1ui676FvdJaeiQeAoJ1EpiWAVv
TWITCH- Dahboo Seven : https://www.twitch.tv/dahbooseven
My Other Youtube Channel- THE UNDERGROUND WORLD NEWS https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnLrtqd5qxC_f1lOnrybpnA
UWN Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/DAHBOO7/