The following excerpt is from an article that originally appeared on Tea Party USA
No one goes to Starbucks expecting to find a dead body. But shocked customers in British Columbia found themselves face-to-face with a nightmare when 16-year-old Gwynevere Staddon’s body was discovered in the bathroom. What was found next to her made her death even more tragic.
Port Moody police reported that an employee found Staddon’s lifeless body. Emergency responders were called, but it was too late. Staddon couldn’t be revived. Sadly, drugs and paraphernalia were found in her possession, making it clear that she died of a drug overdose.
Staddon had struggled with addiction for some time, and her mother, Veronica, had desperately tried to get help for her beautiful daughter. Before she died, Staddon had stopped using for three weeks. “I’ve quit, so I’m OK now, Mom,” Veronica said Staddon had told her.…post was originally published on this site